I am delighted to announce that I will once again be offering face to face Pilates classes at the Community Learning and Resource Centre from 7th June. Classes will be in the Walford room which has a hard floor for ease of cleaning.
Class participants should note the following information:
- DO NOT ATTEND CLASS IF YOU HAVE ANY C-19 SYMPTOMS OR HAVE BEEN TOLD TO SELF ISOLATE OR QUARANTINE (https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus)
- arrive on time (not early to avoid congregating and aid social distancing in the centre)
- sanitise your hands on arrival
- wear a face covering (unless exempt) whilst in communal areas of the centre (you are welcome to wear a mask during class if you choose, but there is no requirement to do so)
- bring your own clean mat or a clean bath towel to cover your mat and a small towel to use as head support
- I will place mats in the room for you to place your own mat/towel on top of – please do not move the mats ?
- bring a water bottle if you like to drink during class as there will be no water fountains
- windows and doors will be open, so please dress for a cooler temperature
- only bring essential items with you
- only the accessible toilet will be available for centre users so please use the loo before you leave home and come changed
- observe social distancing measures through the centre and when entering the room
You can read our full risk assessment here: C-19 RA Group Exercise June 2021
I will also continue to offer online classes – for more details, click here